Cyber Physical Chain (CPC) – be sure its correct (there is another CPC ticker)
What is it?
- “Next gen, IoT”: IoT = interconnection via internet of computing devices in everyday life; smart cars/homes/phones/watches
- Offers solutions to current IoT architecture
- Will reduce connectivity costs for devices, protect data privacy, maximize value of IoT data
- Blockchain + IoT + distributed encryption storage and computing
- 30 Million $ hardcap (great potnl for growth)
Problem it is solving/why needed?
- Currently IoT is centralized (smart homes, medical care), common issues being maintenance and connectivity cost, data value and trust.
- Current solutions built for one specific purpose making costly to maintain (consider fitbit etc); companies don’t tend to retain.
- As a result, doesn’t meet demand for billions of connected devices.
- CPChain seeks to overcome in areas such as intelligent transportation, smart homes, medical care
- Current centralized model is costly bc poor interoperability and high interconnection cost among devices
- Secondly, isolation, purpose built specific application in current environment, ie smart watch. Accumulates data that cant be communicated, “data island”
- Thirdly, privacy and security
- Blockchain reduces costs, maximize value of data collected
- Parallel distributed cloud storage architecture – solves scalability of large scale data storage
- New hybrid consensus protocol scales and optimizes computer power simultaneously
- Side chain consensus focuses on security while allowing real time high volume concurrent transactions
- Mainnet 10/2018
- Long Chengnian: cofounder, 40+ published papers, professor at Shanghai Jiao Tong Univ.; expertise security estimation & cyber-phy systms and mobile IoT
- Zhao Bin: cofounder, extensive research in IoT, 3 IoT patents, secured pilot project within Shanghai Automotive Industry (already have these electric cars on campus)
- QTUM, VEN, Metaverse, HPB, ChainFunder, Torque
- Bibox, IDEX, EtherDelta